Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerry2411
Helper III
Helper III

Pdf viwer shows different file

Hi everyone,

i have a powerapps gallery based on a sharepoint library and have a pdf viewer which works fine, but when i have open a document and go back to my library and open a different folder, the pdf viewer stills shows the pdf i have open before. How can i fix that? 

Thank you very much ❤️

5 REPLIES 5
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Gerry2411 :

Could you please consider providing detailed setup steps and some screenshots?

Best Regards,

Bof

Hi, so if i click on a folder with the article nummer 1000254 and click on a file it is shown on the pdf viewer.

If i go back to a different folder, the first pdf shown is the one i opened the last.

Hi @Gerry2411 :

Could you show me some settings? For example, what is the PDF viewer's Document property?

Maybe you could set it to:

If(IsBlank(gallery.selected.link),SamplePdf,gallery.selected.link)

Best Regards,

Bpf

yes, i can show you my settings. The property the pdf viewers document is:

With({fileextension:Last(Split(Galerie.Selected.'Dateiname mit Erweiterung';".")).Result};If(fileextension="pdf";varPdf.pdfcontent;Substitute(Galerie.Selected.Miniaturansicht.Small;"/thumbnail";"/pdf")))

Gerry2411
Helper III
Helper III

"Dateiname mit Erweiterung" means "Filename with Extension"

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,445)