Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noamshn
Helper I
Helper I

Pen input(signature) not showing in detail screen

Hello everyone,

I have a box of pen input so people can signature there. the problem is that in the detail screen and in the excel on one drive it is shown as a code. I share a photo of it in power apps.

noamshn_0-1660913089094.png

Is there any way to show the photo of the signature? in detail screen and in the excel in one drive?

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @noamshn ,

Not easily in Excel (a video here may assist), but easy with SharePoint if you want that possibility.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

how is it possible with sharepoint?

@noamshn ,

Save as Multi-line text field with JSON  - on my blog - storing is here and viewing is here

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

but where do I put the code? what should I open in sharepoint?

@noamshn ,

I am not sure how to respond to that from the minimal information in your post. You need a SharePoint list (instead of Excel) with a multi-line text field to store the picture text code and an Image Control to view it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,708)