Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andiart
Resolver I
Resolver I

People Picker doesn't show entries

Hello,

in one of our apps the people picker combo boxes don't show any entries anymore. When they are searchable they do search and show corresponding found entries.

I also tried to throw in a dropdown beneath, which also didn't show the people.

I also dropped the field from the form and readded it - same result.

How can I fix this?

Thanks Andreas

15 REPLIES 15

P.S. The 7 Elements are from a dropdown under the one where I did the search.

Hi @andiart ,

"E.g. there is no text and I simply want to see a list of all selectable persons - that dosn't work."

As far as I know this is standard behaviour for a people picker. It does the same on my side. Was this working for you before?

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

In the first screenshot I posted, there is a long list of entries, even without entering text or having selected some.

But maybe you're right and thats the default behaviour. I just started working on that app, so I can't say how it was before. But I will ask my colleague.

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

All I can think of is to compare the two comboboxes to see what the differences are. Not sure what the properties of the "working" ComboBox are....

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

I built a new test app and there the people pickers behave the same - so no lists of all items. Seems, that you're right, that that is the default behaviour.

Thank you

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @andiart ,

Thanks for confirming. Can you please mark the solution for the benefit of other users?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,884)