cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JSunRod
Regular Visitor

People picker zoom issue

Hi,

I have an issue with the people picker / combo box.

I've hooked my people picker up to a people field in a SharePoint list. When I open the app on my phone (tried it on iPhone 11 & iPhone 6) it 'zooms in' to the combo box control & the screen remains 'zoomed in' after I've selected someone.

This is the page view when the page first loads in the app. The whole page is visible (note you CAN see the tick that's in the top-right)

Page view when page first loads in appPage view when page first loads in app

This is the view when I click into the people picker. The app zooms in to the combo box control (note the 'x' that's used to close the combo box is off screen).

View when I click into the people picker (zooms in)View when I click into the people picker (zooms in)

This is the view after selecting a user from the people picker. It remains zoomed in (note you CANNOT see the tick that's in the top-right of the page as it's now off screen)

Page view after selecting users from people picker (remains zoomed)Page view after selecting users from people picker (remains zoomed)

Has anyone else come across this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@JSunRod 

This is a long overdue bug!  Last post was this one.

In general, until it is EVER fixed, either avoid the combobox or have users just "deal" with it.  They can, after it zooms, use the pinch method on the screen to bring it back to size.

Sorry it's not an answer, but at least you know it is a known issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@JSunRod 

This is a long overdue bug!  Last post was this one.

In general, until it is EVER fixed, either avoid the combobox or have users just "deal" with it.  They can, after it zooms, use the pinch method on the screen to bring it back to size.

Sorry it's not an answer, but at least you know it is a known issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

JSunRod
Regular Visitor

Thanks @RandyHayes this in itself is useful to know. Much appreciated.

This long standing bug has been fixed. You will need to republish your app for the fix to be applied. Sorry for any inconvenience this caused.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,888)