cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power Automate
Power Automate

Performance Issues - Drop Down Control

I have created a custom Power App and there are only 3 controls on the form, and two text boxes holding the longitude and latitude values. Data sources are two connections to SharePoint Lists.

Connection 1 is a configuration list with only 3 items (title column only) that I am using to populate a drop down list since choice lists are read only (for use with the patch() function).

Connection 2 is a brand new list (now empty) with 5 columns and none of the columns are required.

I am patching 4 columns (plus the title field since it seems to need that) to the destination list (connection 2).

It should receive Reason field value, a first name, a last name, and longitude and latitude values, plus the title.

There are no errors or yield sign icons in the app.

On my phone the drop down takes forever (so long that it times out) to load the choices. Is there anyway I can speed it up? I have not had this problem before, and the only new thing is the longitude and latitude values.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Audrie

12 REPLIES 12
Microsoft
Microsoft

Unfortunately there is no workaround right now.

Ok. I'll try changing the image and backing up to see if I can getting something close to that.

Thanks for your help,

Audrie

Guess what! It works on my iPad, so I'll just convert to a tablet app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (32,328)