cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LidiaEmma
Frequent Visitor

Permission asked to Sql connector, "Allow" disabled

Hello Everyone,
I ask your advice for a problem raising up when I deploy in test environment a solution containing an app and some flows using a connection reference to Sql Server. The app connects to sql via the standard connector using a SQL login.

In dev environment, everything is ok, but in test when I open the app I see this message which seems to be the standard asking for permission, but the only clickable button is "don't allow" ! "Allow" button is disabled. I attach a screenshot of it.

I had this problem in the past, and it was due to 2 omonym connectors, cleaned it and it worked.
But I needed to change the SQL username using to access the db and the problem rose up again.
I deleted and re-done
- the connector
- all sql and flow connections to the app
- permissions to the app for users (except mine because I am the owner)

But, the strange thing is, flows and apps seem to work correctly now both with my account (connector owner) and others (read permissions on login). To make the message disappear, I need to delete all sql references to tables and flows, and re-add them, after every deploy, and this is not that much elegant 😞

Maybe something is "hang" somewhere from old data (I suppose...) but, has anyone suggestions for it?
Thank you so much!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,168)