cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WB_Sharevision
Advocate I
Advocate I

Persistent Connector configuration for all users

I have a connector to FreshDesk, so that my PowerApp can create a ticket. I use an API Key to authenticate and would like to store this connection persistent, so that any user can use the app (without having to fill in the API Key). How can I accomplish this?

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@WB_Sharevision 

Any reason you cannot store this API key in a SharePoint list?  Or even hard-code it into the app as a variable?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up." 

If a new user starts the app the first time he gets asked for the credentials of this connector, even before my app starts up... I have no saying in this, it seems 😞

Is a new user starts the app for the first time he gets prompted for thos credentials. This is before my app starts. It's connector pop-up from PowerApps... I have no saying in this it seems.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,732)