Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

Photos to SharePoint

Hi All

I have been trying to follow this link but when Igot to the API Apigee it no longer exists can anyonesupport from this part as i have done all the beginning getting the items into SharePoint but need to return? 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Save-images-captured-from-PowerApps-to-Share...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Photos to SharePoint

Hi @Kmayes ,

Firstly there are two distinct processes here for storing the photos, depending on whether they are taken from the Camera control or uploaded using the Add Picture control.

The first (and less complex) is well covered in this video from Shane Young @Shanescows .

If this is what you are doing, you do not need the second, but I am happy to guide you on this as well.

Secondly, viewing the files has a couple of options. One is the URL, but this does not display on mobile devices. Please have a read of this post of mine for what I think is a simpler and more effective solution.

Once you have absorbed all of this, happy to help with anything you get stuck on.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,202)