cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
grantunes

Picture Hours

Problem to add time text inside image screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Picture Hours

Hi @grantunes ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to add a Text value within a Image displayed using Image control within your app?

If you want to add a Text value within a Image displayed using Image control within your app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

I found that you have posted a similar issue within this forum, please check my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Error-adding-text-to-a-photo/m-p/276272

As an alternative solution, you could consider add a Time text value along side the Image (displayed using Image control) within your app. In other words, add a Label control within your app to display the Time text value, then drag the Time Text Label over the Image control.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @grantunes 

Could you describe your requirements in a bit more detail? If you want to add a time to an image file (for example, to timestamp a picture), than the answer is the same as your previous question here -  there isn't a way to do this in PowerApps.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Error-adding-text-to-a-photo/m-p/276272

A workaround could be to insert a label over your picture control and to display the time in the label.  

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @grantunes ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to add a Text value within a Image displayed using Image control within your app?

If you want to add a Text value within a Image displayed using Image control within your app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

I found that you have posted a similar issue within this forum, please check my response within the following thread:

As an alternative solution, you could consider add a Time text value along side the Image (displayed using Image control) within your app. In other words, add a Label control within your app to display the Time text value, then drag the Time Text Label over the Image control.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,549)