cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Pie Chart Labels from Column

Hello together,

i have a Problem. I have a collection with 3 Columns. I would like to use the Columns as Labels.

So that i have a Part 1, a Part 2 and a Part 3 on my Pie Chart.

I have this Code in my Chart Items:

AddColumns(Test; "B"; DateDiff(Incident_Gallery.Selected.B_Start; Incident_Gallery.Selected.B_End; Minutes); "L"; DateDiff(Incident_Gallery.Selected.S_Start; Incident_Gallery.Selected.S_End; Minutes); "R"; DateDiff( Incident_Gallery.Selected.R_Start; Incident_Gallery.Selected.R_End; Minutes))

I need 2 more Labels:

Labels.png

It looks write now:

Chart.png

Do you have any hints any Tipps for me?

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @TheRealFlori,

Can you try adding a GroupBy and Filter expression as explained in this thread here and see if that helps with your setup?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/How-to-add-a-Pie-Chart/td-p/29772

Thank you,

Ovidiu

Hi @a-ovbord 

Thanks for your fast answer and sory for my late reply. 

I've tried your Idea. But for what should i Filter for? 1 Only have 1 Row of Values and want to show the 3 columns as a Pie Chart.

My Collection looks like:

ClearCollect(INC; 
             {Benachrichtigungszeit:DateDiff
			(
				Incident_Gallery.Selected.Benachrichtigungszeit_Anfang; Incident_Gallery.Selected.Benachrichtigungszeit_Ende; Minutes
			);
               Lösungszeit:DateDiff
			(
				Incident_Gallery.Selected.Störungsbehebung_Anfang; Incident_Gallery.Selected.Störungsbehebung_Ende; Minutes
			); 
               Rückkehrzeit:DateDiff
			(
				Incident_Gallery.Selected.Rückkehr_zu_Normalbedingungen_Anfang; Incident_Gallery.Selected.Rückkehr_zu_Normalbedingungen_Ende; Minutes
			)
         }
        )

My Collection looks like this:

2020-03-10 15_01_16-MIM Blog NEXT - Gespeichert (nicht veröffentlicht) - Power Apps.png

I've tried this as Items:

GroupBy(Filter(INC; ); "Benachrichtigungszeit"; "Lösungszeit"; "Rückkehrzeit")

i want a Pie Chart with 3 Parts B: 43; L 154; R 233

Like in Excel:

2020-03-11 08_43_53-Window.png

Thanks and Regards

Florian

Hi @TheRealFlori,

For the chart pie to work, you'll need at least 3 rows with values.

I have structured your data on 2 categories: Title and Value and added the data as rows.

This is how the collection looks like:

ClearCollect(INC, 
	  {Title: "Benachrichtigungszeit", Value: 43}, 
	  {Title: "Lösungszeit", Value: 154}, 
	  {Title: "Rückkehrzeit", Value: 233}	 
	)

image.png

Then inside the chart pie I have referenced the collection: INC
image.png

Would this be doable for your setup?

Thank you,

Ovidiu

Hi @a-ovbord 

thanks for your answer. This should be possible, but do you have Syntax for me?

I only get a collection with 3 Columns an one Row .... 2 Columns and 3 Rows i dont get this to work ...

ClearCollect(INC; 
             {Benachrichtigungszeit:DateDiff
			(
				Incident_Gallery.Selected.Benachrichtigungszeit_Anfang; Incident_Gallery.Selected.Benachrichtigungszeit_Ende; Minutes
			);
               Lösungszeit:DateDiff
			(
				Incident_Gallery.Selected.Störungsbehebung_Anfang; Incident_Gallery.Selected.Störungsbehebung_Ende; Minutes
			); 
               Rückkehrzeit:DateDiff
			(
				Incident_Gallery.Selected.Rückkehr_zu_Normalbedingungen_Anfang; Incident_Gallery.Selected.Rückkehr_zu_Normalbedingungen_Ende; Minutes
			)
         }
        )

Thanks and Regards

Flo

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,645)