Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ihodgkins
Helper I
Helper I

Placing Labels in a form Or Submitting Multiple Forms

Hello,

I'm trying to create a form app. I'd like to split the form into three different sections. I couldn't seem to get the label button grouped with the form so instead I copied the form 3 times to make three sections and then only included the questions I wanted in each section. Now that I'm trying to create the submit button it appears I can't have it submit all three forms at the same time as one response.

What's the best/easiest way to but a label in-between form questions? 

ihodgkins_0-1642606521399.png

ihodgkins_1-1642607466719.png

ihodgkins_2-1642607508091.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Great video! I'll definitely use this for future app. But for my current problem I ended up using the data cards from the title field and attachment field to create headers that separate the other fields. Still not sure if there's a way to create new data card, but using unused fields works just as well.

ihodgkins_0-1643116874054.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@ihodgkins 

No, you cannot submit multiple forms at once.  But...you can submit one form that derives its information from others.

Take a look at this video on splitting forms (properly) that will give you some more detail and perhaps some more thoughts on how to approach your design.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Great video! I'll definitely use this for future app. But for my current problem I ended up using the data cards from the title field and attachment field to create headers that separate the other fields. Still not sure if there's a way to create new data card, but using unused fields works just as well.

ihodgkins_0-1643116874054.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (6,999)