cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Planner connector groupid and GetTask_Response_V2

I am building a PowerApp for Planner and am using the Planner Connector. I want to get all the data for all tasks in a specified plan.

According to to Planner Connector docs, I need the gettask_response_v2 in order to have the current full data object.

1. I want to start from a Plan in a dropdown populated by ListMyPlans to get the tasks for that Plan. However, the docs say that both ListMyPlans and ListMyPlans_V2 are DEPRECATED! Is there no current ListMyPlans action?

2. Using ListMyPlans_V2, the response only includes planID and title. No groupId.

3. In order to get a list of tasks in a Plan that returns an array of gettask_response_v2 objects I need to use ListTasks_V3 which requires both a planId and a groupId as parameters.

HOWEVER, there does not seem to be a way to get the groupId. In the connector docs groupId is used for a number of actions but where do you get it from?

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Murray

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Planner connector groupid and GetTask_Response_V2

Ok. It seems I need to get the groupId via the Teams connector.

So, assuming all these are for Galleries:

MicrosoftTeams.GetAllTeams().value to list all teams to get the groupId (which is the "team id").

eg

Items = SortByColumns(MicrosoftTeams.GetAllTeams().value,"displayName")

Then:

Items = SortByColumns(Planner.ListGroupPlans(TeamSelect.Selected.id).value,"title")

Then I can use:

Items = Planner.ListTasksV3(PlanSelect.Selected.id,TeamSelect.Selected.id).value

Note the parameter sequence seems to be Plan then Group/Team. The docs imply the other way around. list-tasks 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Ok. It seems I need to get the groupId via the Teams connector.

So, assuming all these are for Galleries:

MicrosoftTeams.GetAllTeams().value to list all teams to get the groupId (which is the "team id").

eg

Items = SortByColumns(MicrosoftTeams.GetAllTeams().value,"displayName")

Then:

Items = SortByColumns(Planner.ListGroupPlans(TeamSelect.Selected.id).value,"title")

Then I can use:

Items = Planner.ListTasksV3(PlanSelect.Selected.id,TeamSelect.Selected.id).value

Note the parameter sequence seems to be Plan then Group/Team. The docs imply the other way around. list-tasks 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

invalid post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,101)