cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Usernametwice23
Helper V
Helper V

Play mode and edit mode showing different?

Hi all 

I have attached some screenshots for reference. As you can see there is a gap in the rectangle I have lined up with other rectangles. This gap only shows in play mode but in edit and edit play mode it does not show so I cannot fix the gap/see it. Any Idea what might be causing this? 

I have tried publishing/saving the app many times over weeks so it's not that I dont have the most recent version of the app. It should be the same as what I publish shouldnt it? 

Thank you for the help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Usernametwice23 

I don't know if there is text on the left side (not shown in screenshot) but it is possible that the text on left side (if present) if it is certain length is causing a newline to form on that line only, causing the gap. If that is the case, try making the text field there wider and see if it helps (if that is the issue).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Usernametwice23 

I don't know if there is text on the left side (not shown in screenshot) but it is possible that the text on left side (if present) if it is certain length is causing a newline to form on that line only, causing the gap. If that is the case, try making the text field there wider and see if it helps (if that is the issue).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,257)