cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukex075
Advocate V
Advocate V

Playing embedded YouTube videos from link in Excel

It would be helpful to be able to use the multimedia player to view videos from YouTube URLs.

I have my gallery on Screen 1 that’s linked to product pages on Screen 2. On Screen 2, we want to have videos specific to each product, which Screen 2 will adapt to reflect the product selected from the gallery on Screen 1.

The YouTube links for each product are in my Excel doc but they don't work with the media player, so I'm stuck with the same video on every different Screen 2 product page.

33 REPLIES 33

What is the OS version on the iPad?

IOS Ver 9.3.5

thank you!

I'm getting an error ("An error occurred.  Please try again later.") when tapping to play the youtube video in the video control on iOS 9.3.  Is that what you see?

When I tap the home button (go to the home screen) and then double-tap the home button and choose PowerApps, the video loads fine.

Everything works fine on later iOS versions.  Sorry, your iPad might be too old.

Thank you very for trying, for sure is my iPad, I am getting a blank screen then I get in a dead loop.

Thanks again for your help!

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,632)