Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Populate Gallery pane with static values rather than from datasource

Hi,

I am populating a gallery to show my SharePoint list items based on Status field. I have created 2 galleries and populated successfully.

The left gallery, I am using SharePoint status field. However the gallery is creating entries based on number of records in SharePoint List.I have 6 items in list and hence it shows 6 panes in left gallery.

Is there anyway, where I can show standard static values "Approved", "Submitted","Rejected" and based on that show entries on right gallery ?

Also , anyway we can maximize the height of each pane in left gallery, so that it gets equally distributed and looks perfect ?

Pic6.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Populate Gallery pane with static values rather than from datasource

@Kumar9024021 

I have 2 ideas for you.

#1  If you always want Approved, Rejected, Submitted to show put this code in left-menu Items property

["Approved","Submitted","Rejected"]

#2  If you only want values to show that appear on the right-menu use this code in your left-menu

Distinct(Gallery1.AllItems,Status.Value)  //this assumes Status is a Choice field

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Have the Gallery on the left pointing at a Collection containing records with the names 'Approved', 'Submitted', and 'Rejected'. This way it will only show these 3 records.

Then filter the Sharepoint Gallery on the right based on a variable ('statusVariable'), which is set every time you click on either Approved/Submitted/Rejected (set it to 'Approved' when you click on Approved, which will then filter the list based on this value).

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kumar9024021 ,

The left gallery:

Set Items property: ["Approved","Submitted","Rejected"], the left gallery will only show these three static value

The right gallery:

If you want to show all items based on the selected status, set the Items property: Filter('SP list', Status.Value=LeftGallery.Selected.Value) 

You can click to the first item of gallery and click the circles in the four corners to resize the gallery.

Annotation 2019-11-27 160223.png

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,914)