Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnB2
Helper I
Helper I

Popup -reappearing when it shouldn't be

Hi,

So I have a small issue.

I have a gallery of items, I can select on each to view that item. I can then edit that item if I so wish.

I press a button in the view screen that will take me to an edit screen(where I can edit an item). 

I press a button that shows a pop up asking whether I want to go ahead with these changes or not. I press yes or no and it works okay.

But if I go back to the gallery and then view that item again. But once I hit the edit button, it takes me to the popupbox first and not the edit screen. If I press "No", it clears the popup and lets me edit.

Its like, when I press the edit button, its bringing me to the last saved position of the screen(which is the popup).

Is there something I'm missing here??

From "View Screen" On Select = EditForm(EditForm1);Navigate(EditScreen1, ScreenTransition.None)

From "Edit Screen" On Select = UpdateContext({ShowPopUpMobile:true})

From PopUp  On select = UpdateContext({ShowPopUpMobile:false})  or On select=SubmitForm(EditForm1)

Edit form

on Success = back()

on reset = false

on failure = false

Any ideas, or solutions would be much appreaciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JohnB2 

Add the following to your OnSuccess action formula of the form:

UpdateContext({ShowPopUpMobile:false})

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JohnB2 

Add the following to your OnSuccess action formula of the form:

UpdateContext({ShowPopUpMobile:false})

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Your a genius, that worked👍 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,545)