cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carl-4SCI
Level: Powered On

Re: Possible Bug in IOS with SaveData and LoadData but only with Media/Microphone data

Would you happen to have an estimate on when this fix will be available?

hopha

Re: Possible Bug in IOS with SaveData and LoadData but only with Media/Microphone data

@Carl-4SCI we are working on a fix. We will let you know when it's ready, but the estimate is about 2-3 weeks from now.

Carl-4SCI

I was wondering if there is an estimate for this fix yet.  I was told it would be around 2-3 weeks and that was a month ago.  Thanks.

hopha

Hello @Carl-4SCI ,

Sorry for the delay. We are still working on it. I will get back to you as soon as I can about the progress.

Carl-4SCI

Has this bug been fixed yet?  It has been almost four months since I reported the bug.  Do you have any estimate or status? Thanks

Carl-4SCI

Has this bug been fixed?  It has been 6 months since it was first reported.

Carl-4SCI

In July of 2019 I reported this issue. I have followed up a few times but have never received a response. I am very disappointed with the lack of response for this issue. Especially when it was acknowledged and replicated by the support. And, I was told there would be a fix. Can I please get some kind of response?

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,766)