Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sagar_shah
Helper I
Helper I

Post items in outlook calendar via powerapps

Hello everyone,

I am developing app where I am trying to create a post in outlook calendar via powerapps forms , how can I develop the forms. Any help will be good.

Is any connector required for doing same.

Regards,

Sagar shah

3 REPLIES 3
TJO
Resolver II
Resolver II

@sagar_shah: Here is a little code snippet I've been trying to add a calendar event to outlook, however, first you need to apply the Office365Outlook connector:

Office365Outlook.CalendarPostItem("Calendar", varEndTime, varStartTime, varSubject, {Body: varMailBody})

Whereby all the 'var...' are my global variables defined elsewhere in the app; and there are much more options for the 5th/last argument ({....})

KrishnaV
Super User III
Super User III

hi @sagar_shah ,

Check this step by step handy video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgYrxq9biFU

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

hi @sagar_shah ,

This is another latest video step by step:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Webinars-and-Video-Gallery/Deep-Dive-Working-with-the-Outlook-Ca...

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (29,179)