cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashimabdul

Posting a message to Teams with HTML Format

Hi,

Posting of the message to Teams Channel with HTML tags were working fine till last evening. It is now printing the messages in the raw HTML format. Did something change on the Flow Connector for teams?

3 REPLIES 3
Kembit
Regular Visitor

Same problem, tried some markdown and so far only url format '[name](http://url)' is working...

v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ashimabdul ,

Are you using Power Automate (MS Flow) to post messages to a Teams Channel with HTML tags?

Could you please share more details about your Flow? Which connector are you applying on it?

I made a test on my side, create a Flow using “Post a message (V3)” connector, contents with HTML tags, and it worked fine:

46.png47.png

As you seen, message posted in bold correctly. If you are using the same connector, you could remove and re-apply the Flow on your app.

Please have a try and hope this help.

Best regards,
Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi,

We were using Post a message as Flow Bot to a channel. The HTML was working without any issues till 2 days back and it started posting the raw HTML. For now I changed it to Post a message (v3) and that works.

Regards,

Abdul

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,258)