Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mohanprasadm
Level: Power Up

Power App Create/Editable List

Hi 

We are trying to develop a list in Power Apps where the users can enter and create records in rows like an excel table. List should be editable as well as new rows can be used to create the records. Could you please let me know how to create such form which retreives data from either SP or D365. 

Thanks

Mohan 

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Power App Create/Editable List

@mohanprasdm
PowerApps does not come with an Excel-like control that would allow you to input data into a table. However, you can try to make it for yourself. The best way to learn is by watching the video by Shane Young called “Repeating Tables Like InfoPath.” I could not even begin to tell you how to do this using written instructions so it would be a good idea to watch the video. I hope you find it useful like I did!

Link To Shane Young Video
https://youtu.be/xgznk4XlPCo

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly l. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,891)