cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greddin
Helper II
Helper II

Power App Custom SharePoint Form Portrait to Landscape Very Small Tiny Print

I've got a customized SharePoint Power App form that I've had to change from a Portrait orientation to Landscape.  My problem is when I view the form is down scales into tiny print still in Portrait view.  

2022-09-14_165242.png

This is in Chrome. If I clear all my browsing history and cookies and restart Chrome it displays as expected in landscape mode. (No tiny print).  But as soon as I edit the form again and publish it to SP, it goes back to tiny print again.

I can't create the issue in Edge or Firefox.  Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a solution withtout having to rebuild the form?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

This has happen to me when switch from port to land. When it happened I had to manually change the font size of the components on the screen and republish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,372)