cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power Apps Staff AndyPennell
Power Apps Staff

Re: Power App Editor (Web and Windows) Crashing when Opening a Power Apps file for editing

We did figure out FBGLUCK's problem and it was not related to Forms/Galleries at all. It was related to the use of Reset in a formula on a screen's OnStart property.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
jmoreira_myp
Level 8

Re: Power App Editor (Web and Windows) Crashing when Opening a Power Apps file for editing

Hi @AndyPennell

Now figure it out what's our problem please... Do you prefer that I send you the error by PM?

Best regards,

Jorge Moreira

Power Apps Staff AndyPennell
Power Apps Staff

If you are having trouble loading an existing app into Studio or Web Studio then please PM me, yes.

If you are able to load an older version of your app, but not the current one, then do that as a work-around in the meantime.

Utdom
Level: Power Up

I have an issue for edit my app on web browser. it is loading for while and show some error like screen attach.Powerapp Error.jpg

can anyone help on this please ?

Thank and Regard,

Utdom

Power Apps Staff cherie
Power Apps Staff

@Utdom, we are aware of this issue and we're working on fixing it as soon as we can. I'll provide an update when I have one.

Thanks!

Cherie

Power Apps Staff cherie
Power Apps Staff

@Utdom, we have fixed the issue you are seeing, please try again!

Thanks

karthi
Level: Powered On

@cherie, Im facing the same issue today. Please find the below error.

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.

Client date/time: 2017-11-13T17:03:43.969Z

Version: 2.0.720 (v2.0.720.58483777)

Session ID: 9f8e7ee3-06bf-e692-376c-a0675d4c9be8

description: {"error":{"isTrusted":true,"detail":{"exception":{}},"message":"Uncaught TypeError: controlContext.imageUrl is not a function","filename":"https://cdn-paaprodneu.azureedge.net/v2.0.720.58483777/studio/ctrllib/image/js/image.js?v=2.0.720.58... TypeError: controlContext.imageUrl is not a function","setPromise":"[function]","exception":{}}

stack: null

errorNumber: 0

errorMessage: Uncaught TypeError: controlContext.imageUrl is not a function

"https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=" & EncodeUrl(txtSiteAddress.Text) & "&zoom="& slZoom.Value & "&size= 600"& "x" &500& "&maptype= terrain" & "&markers=color:red%7Clabel:K%7C"& EncodeUrl(txtSiteAddress.Text)& "&key= xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

txtSiteAddress = If(Toggle1.Value,txtAddress.Text)

txtAddress = Concatenate(txtLatitude.Text,",",txtLongitude.Text)

Can you please help me to find the error which im doing it. Thanks in advance for your support.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,923)