cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sienaert
Frequent Visitor

Power App Editor not opening (stuck on please wait)

Hi,

My Power App Editor stopped working last week. I can no longer edit my application because the Editor is always stuck on the "Please wait..." loading spinner.

How can I find the root cause of this issue?

Sienaert_0-1635846887185.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
danielfsantos
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Sienaert

Last week I've started having the same problem with an app. I had to revert the app to a version from a week before to be able to open it again. After this, I tried to fix most of the errors/warnings and problem would still happen again. One of the problems that I found was with the removing of some of the retired features. When I removed the “Collection access in component scope”, the app would be stuck on loading and had to revert the app once again.

While I'm still waiting for a answer, this was what I did to be able to open the app again and to avoid for it to be stuck on that screen.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
danielfsantos
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Sienaert

Last week I've started having the same problem with an app. I had to revert the app to a version from a week before to be able to open it again. After this, I tried to fix most of the errors/warnings and problem would still happen again. One of the problems that I found was with the removing of some of the retired features. When I removed the “Collection access in component scope”, the app would be stuck on loading and had to revert the app once again.

While I'm still waiting for a answer, this was what I did to be able to open the app again and to avoid for it to be stuck on that screen.

Hi @danielfsantos,

Thanks for your reply.

Reverting back to a (very old) old version indeed solved the issue. It would be nice to have the root cause of this issue.. Can you keep me informed if you ever get an answer?

Hi @Sienaert ,

Yes, I still have a topic open here. If I get an helpful answer I'll inform you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,837)