Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Power App Not Working In Windows 10 App

Hi

I have created a power app that works great in a web browser but if I load it in the Windows 10 App it shows the initial screen but you can't interact with it and none of the events seem to be firing. 

What is wrong?

Regards

Jon

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi, what is the structure of the app ? buttons, dropdowns, timers, etc ? have you also tried doing a rollback to a previous version ? have you saved and published also ?

ProNewbie

Highlighted

@ProNewbie 

It is a canvas app that has three screens and 5 data sources from Dynamics through the CDS. 

It has been published and it is on the latest version. However since I started developing the app it has never worked.

Highlighted

Hi @Jonfarmer4999 ,

You should be able to play the app with PowerApps Windows Studio, have you made sure that you have updated to the latest version? Also, please test with this app on another Windows pc. And you can also create a new app to test.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

@v-monli-msft 

Hi, if you mean the Power Apps app from the Windows Store that is the one I am using.

The app works fine on my iphone using the iOS Power App app but not on the windows version.

Highlighted

Hi @Jonfarmer4999 

Did you ever resolve this? I am seeing the same issue. My app works fine in web and on my mobile but none of my data sources (Dynamics 365/CDS) are loading when using the app within the Windows 10 store app.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Follow me on Twitter at @QG_LeeJHarris

Or on LinkedIn at in/leejharris

Highlighted

Hi @LeeHarris

I have had this issue for months now and have a ticket open with Microsoft. Apparently the desktop app isn't really supported anymore. Will keep you all posted when I hear a decision.

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution. Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia
https://thepoweraddict.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,537)