cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priya_guru
Regular Visitor

Power App connected to Dataverse tables getting error: " Error when trying to retrieve data from network".

Power App connected to Dataverse tables getting error: " Error when trying to retrieve data from network".

It is working for a day or 2 and then when we launch the app, it gives us this error that we are not able to retrieve any data. Would appreciate any guidance. I checked the capacity. Also, we dont have any sharepoint connecttions we are using, its purely Dataverse tables. We do have relationships set.

3 REPLIES 3
PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

Hi @priya_guru , 

Have you tried removing and adding the tables back?

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Microsoft Business Applications MVP

Microsoft Certified Trainer MCT

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

priya_guru
Regular Visitor

Hi Hardit, 

It actually did work by removing connection to one of the data source tables and adding it back. Why is that? Is this a limitation or happens when we do something? Is there a specific action that triggers us to do this to make sure we dont get this error? 

Thank you!

PowerAddict
Super User
Super User

Sometimes the data connections just get corrupt. No specific actions that I know of. Let me know if it happens again. 

Thanks,

Hardit Bhatia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,889)