cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
retseort
Frequent Visitor

Power App populating Word Template using Quick Parts

Hello, 

I have a set of word templates that use custom Quick Parts to populate significant aspects of the documents. These quick part building blocks are all formatted and laid out to easily populate into the template once chosen. These have successfully been in use for months. There are also other standard (text ,dropdown, etc.) from prompts in the document. 

When building the flow it will recognize all form prompts in the Word Document except the Quick Parts building blocks. For ease of maintenance I moved all other dropdown lists to pull form an excel document. However, because the quick parts are specifically styled to match the word document (headings, tables, etc.) I cannot use an alternate source. 

I need the flow to recognize the list of quick part (QP) building blocks in the template and allow the user to select the appropriate QP using the app. To add to this complexity, the QPs are categorized. So they first need to select the category and then the QP.

Thank in advance!

Dan 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,996)