cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srisha123

Power Apps Attachment Missing In Flow

Hi , I am using a form with power apps attachment control. Attachment has validations. If user doesn't enter any attachment it shows the validation.

Here are the App details for attachment control in PowerApps
1.On Add File here is the syntax
Srisha123_0-1664464861740.png

2.When form is new mode ,we are using SubmitForm,While Updating the attachments we are using patch.I am using Form1.Updates to update the attachments.

Srisha123_1-1664465046303.png

When the user submit the record details with attachments , the record inserts into the lists and a flow will be triggered which will collect attachments based .But out  of 10 records, only for 2 to 3  records, {has attachment =false} in the flow , even the power apps has validation. But the flow says , has attachment is false(Only 2 /3 out of 10 records, this issue is occurring)

ListAttachment.JPG

Note: From App attachment is present ,  then the flow trigger starts and only for certain records sometimes the attachment is missing ( Has Attachment is false). Please help me with the possible solutions.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,984)