cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelpWithFlows
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps Attachments to Sharepoint List without flows

Hi everyone , I'm in a dead end when trying to save Attachments to SharePoint List Field Attachments. 
Principle of App is that User should take multiple Pictures which saved to different gallery's for example colGalasGallery and saved to ColViskas. 
Attachment Data Card

HelpWithFlows_0-1651063325234.png

but there is Runtime Error, all data from Form goes to SharePoint except Attachments.

HelpWithFlows_1-1651063325050.png

Set( varName1, GUID() ); Collect( colGalasGallery, { DisplayName: varName1 & ".jpg", ID: varName1 & ".jpg", Value: UploadedImage1_1.Image } );

Set( varViskas, GUID() ); Collect( colViskas, { DisplayName: varViskas & ".jpg", ID: varViskas & ".jpg", Value: UploadedImage1_1.Image } );

4 REPLIES 4
HelpWithFlows
Frequent Visitor

up

Dudditz
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

I have tried just about every method over the years as this is a very active topic and currently the best option I have tested is using the following guide. 

Power Apps Easiest Way To Upload Files To A SharePoint Document Library (matthewdevaney.com)

I have never seen a good solution that works with both lists and libraries, documents, pictures, and even ability to use the camera  without engaging a flow.  The above from my testing covers it all.  Of course at some point I would love to see power apps not need a flow to do these things.

Thanks for answer, I found a solution for picture attachments if you take a photo or selected them from your device. Works flawlessly without any Flows. If you need code i can help you with it 🙂

Dudditz
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

I would certainly be interested if it works with libraries.  Many of the existing solutions seem to be based around lists.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,896)