cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfaromeo30

Power Apps Custom Form

i created the simplest of forms for our SP list. i'm new to powerapps. created 2 screens one for NEW and one for EDIT..for some reason the fields i just added for the edit view is not showing. Hope someone could help. thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @alfaromeo30 ,

You need to share the data source with them.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

HI @alfaromeo30 ,

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that fields are missing from a view? If so, you need to edit the form and add them.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

sorry if im not that clear. when i edit an entry from my list, the supposed EDIT screen i created is not showing. instead the NEW screen shows up. i already edited the SP integration advanced tab but it's still not working.

Hi @alfaromeo30 ,

You do not actually need two screens, but if you have a separate edit screen, your OnEdit setting in SharePoint Integration should be set to navigate to it. What code do you have OnEdit?

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @alfaromeo30 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

hi Warren thanks for checking in this post..i dont know now if it's a browser issue or what. after my response the last time folks from my team cant see data in any of the views but i could.

Hi @alfaromeo30 ,

You need to share the data source with them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,038)