cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamD
Level: Powered On

Re: Power Apps Custom Forms not refreshing on edit

@RandyHayes , Refresh() has cured the issue! While I think it's awful peculiar that adding the refresh wasn't necessary months or even weeks ago, it's no trouble for me to remember to add it these sharepoint integrated forms from here on out.

And no worries at all about getting back to me when you had time. Honestly, I didn't expect to hear back over the weekend and I'm amazed you spent this much time assisting whilst on vacation! Please enjoy your time with your family and thank you again for all the help you've so kindly offered.

Super User
Super User

@AdamD 

Yes, I don't recall the need for it either.  But, again, I don't work a tremendous deal with Integrated.

Glad it helped - and the family is glad too... Smiley LOL

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
imranamikhan

Thank you for the solution

digitaldanlim26

Turn off the "Use longer data cache timeout and background refresh" under Experimental Features in Advance Settings

Daveed73

@digitaldanlim26 wrote:

Turn off the "Use longer data cache timeout and background refresh" under Experimental Features in Advance Settings

Had the exact same issue and this is what worked for me. Thanks

skylitedave
Level 10

Had the exact same issue and turning off the longer cache under experimental features was the only way I got this resolved.  If you are having the issue where you save a record and stay on the same form and want to see the new data you just saved then do the following

1 - add Refresh (DataSource) in the onsuccess property of the form

2 - then turn "Off" the experimental data cache under Settings

then you will see your new data in the form on screen - otherwise you will not...  trust me.. I spent countless hours chasing this down!!! 

Let this thread know if you hit this problem and the instructions above do not resolve it

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,861)