cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EvanChakiMSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Power Apps Custom Page Feedback discussion thread

We recently launched Power Apps custom pages. You can read more about the custom pages in the blog post As you use custom pages, we'd love to hear your feedback. What did you find helpful? What additional features could we add? This community post will be used to consolidate all feedback on the custom pages. Thank you for your feedback.

48 REPLIES 48

currently available for which region?

EvanChakiMSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

@sshi - this is will be available in all commercial regions the week of August 2nd - by the end of that week.

GeorgeD_CCG

Still not seeing this functionality in our Australian tenant - is there an ETA on the full rollout being completed?

The ability to add custom pages is part of the maker portal with train 2107.4.  This is rolling out throughout this week and is expected to be in all commercial clouds by end of this week.  When you see 2107.4, let us know if you aren't able to add a custom page.

ghdunn
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hey @EvanChakiMSFT / @aorth   I have just worked through the blog posts and think I am getting the hang of how to approach this...thanks.

Question: can I add a Custom Page to an existing MDA, or do I have to create from scratch?

You can add custom pages to existing model driven apps. Just open the existing app in the modern app designer and add the page from there.

Got it..thanks!  

deesin
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello Experts,

I have few queries regarding Power Apps Custom Page in Model Driven App.

1. When this feature is planned for public release?

2. Does it support offline capability like model app pages?

3. If this does not support offline capability, then what is the roadmap/plan to have similar offline capability as model driven page?

4. What are the other limitations?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deepak

deesin
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thanks for the update.

I have few queries regarding Power Apps Custom Page in Model Driven App.

1. When this feature is planned for public release?

2. Does it support offline capability like model app pages?

3. If this does not support offline capability, then what is the roadmap/plan to have similar offline capability as model driven page?

4. What are the other limitations?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deepak

Deepak,

Thanks for reaching out with the questions.  We are targeting later this year to announce GA for the custom page feature and will callout what is fully supported based on readiness.  The mobile support and mobile offline in particular is an area that will come after the initial GA since we have more work to support it fully.  Mobile is an area that we are looking at in 2022.

Regarding other limitations at GA, we are using the doc pages to call those out.  Examples include a set of specific controls and a subset of navigation capabilities compared to Client API.  We want to get this out as GA for scenarios that are available during public preview and then incrementally add scenarios based on feedback.  So please let us know what would help you make great user experiences.

Regards,

Adrian

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,072)