Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dudditz
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Power Apps Delegation Dynamics Finance and Operations

Hello,

I am testing out a combo box with search enabled connected to the data source of Dynamics Finance and Operations, Vendors table which has roughly 5k vendor records.  This control is configured as follows, multiple selected false, Is searchable true

Using the drop down it seems to be pulling back 500 records and stops and does not proceed like it does with SharePoint when you reach the bottom so this tells me no delegation.

Using the built in search in the combobox does seem to be working.  I can search on vendors and it retrieves them across all 5k vendor records.  So after reviewing the following documentation   its not clear if Dynamics Finance and Operations supports delegation as a datasource, etc.  I believe the DB underneath is SQL however not sure if FinOps entities are supported.  I am really looking for confirmation here.  If its supported using the combobox specifically with search that's great, we will use it.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,980)