cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jo2021
Regular Visitor

Power Apps- Different screen views for different stages

Hi community, 

I am trying to build a SP list whereby different users will need to interact and approve line items at different points. Upon discovering that approvals only work for users who have power automate (which all of our users won't have), I have tried to build a work-around. 

I want to build a form in power apps that will show certain inputs depending on two factors:

1. The user who is interacting with the form- Specified users should be able to edit an item.

2. Depending on what inputs have already been included on the line item- For example, if a line item had already had information inputted for the fields 'date', 'price' and 'quantity', would it be possible to only show fields depending on that. 

*I have tried to use the 'visible' option in the formula bar for a data card but there will be many factors affecting the visibility of a data card and feel a formula would be too lengthly. 

Has anyone done anything like this before or know an effective strategy for me to follow?

Thanks,

J

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,381)