cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bossmoss

Power Apps Edit issues

I'm having trouble editing any of my Apps. The connection drops out in edit mode when navigating from one page to another (I've tested this on mulitple apps today and all experiencing the same issue. Everything was working fine yesterday and no editing has been carried out on these apps any time recently. There must be an issue with Power Apps that needs to be fixed?

4 REPLIES 4
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Can you share a little bit more on the "connection drop out"?

Do you mean when you navigate from one screen to the other, the datasource goes off or disconnect from the form in edit mode?

Does it also happen in new mode?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

rahmadhip

Hi @Bossmoss , I also have same issues. In the beginning, I think there is problem with my apps. Re-connect data source solve problem instantly, however after I save my apps and re-open again the same issues still exist. My apps using data source from onedrive business and sharepoint list. Both connection data have same issues. Not only connection, I am also experience changed layout of forms. So in my Apps I have edit forms, and formatted like the way I want, when opening my layout is changed and I already do correction for the layout, and saved the apps. Again, when opening, my layouts are changed again. 

GuillaumeGedima
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same for me, If I restore an older version of my app it did the same. I was first thinking about a windows or navigator problems, but it's not. Looks like, it's a platform problem, the last update make my app crash, I'm in an hurry to make change and cannot make it. I think about changing low code platform....

Bossmoss

Everything seems to be back to normal today. Glad to be able to edit my apps again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,868)