cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamilarasan_j11

Power Apps - Excel data source not allowing the particular use to open the Power Apps app

Hi Team, 

I've created an app using OneDrive for business and Office 365 connectors. I stored excel file in my OneDrive and used it in Power Apps as a data source. The app is working for most of the users to view it and select the values that are included in Excel table.

However, it's not working for one particular user to view the details. The app loading without any issues, but when it completely loads it's giving the below error.

Table1 could not be loaded. You do not have permission to view this data. Server response: Table1 error: Cannot read file from filesource. Dataset: XXXXX Status: Forbidden Message: Forbidden

The user is able to open the excel file using the OneDrive link. When she tries to launch the app, its giving the above error.

Please help me to share your inputs to fix the issue for the particular user. Is anything issue with the user account?

Regards,

Tamil

3 REPLIES 3
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@Tamilarasan_j11 

Before you go much further with using Excel as a datasource with multiple users accessing the PowerApp, please view Shane Young's recent short video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtmZM3tm2Zs 

Sivani_Moodliar

I am currently having the same issue.  Curious to know if you used sharepoint list as a your data source now.

jesushernandez
Frequent Visitor

Having same issue, were you able to solve this? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,998)