cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silverwolftan
Regular Visitor

Power Apps Form Will Not Submit for Some Users

I have encountered a very unusual problem. There is a PowerApps form that many people are supposed to use, and for the vast majority of them it works fine. However, a few individuals receive an error when they attempt to submit the form. The error message says that for the form to be submitted, certain questions that must be answered. However, the users are providing answers to these questions

Myself and a couple of others have gone over the code behind those questions to no effect, so we don't really have any clue what it could be. I'm posting this here in case anybody might have an idea. 

Thank you in advance if you have any suggestions. 

1 REPLY 1
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

You will need to show some screenshots, form in question, its items line, defaults, and the cards for the items not submitting, as well as their like defaults and source etc for people to have any real shot at being able to identify your problem for you

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,218)