cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aorth
Power Apps
Power Apps

Power Apps In-App Notification Feedback discussion thread

We have launched Power Apps in-app notifications public preview. You can read more about in-app notifications in the blog post.  As you use in-app notifications, we'd love to hear your feedback. What did you find helpful? What additional features could we add? This community post will be used to consolidate all feedback on the in-app notifications. Thank you for your feedback.

19 REPLIES 19

Thanks for trying out the feature and reporting this. This is a known defect and we are working on a fix. The recommendation till then is to use API samples provided in the developer guide. Typically notifications are created by backend integrations but we understand some users may want to use UI to create notification records for testing. We are working on resolving this soon. 

iwaldman
Helper II
Helper II

Any news when this feature is going to become GA? Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out. We are preparing the GA announcement now for In-App Notifications.  You should seen it soon.

Thanks,

Adrian

Hi Adrian, thanks for the quick reply. As an ISV, I am excited to leverage this new feature. I am planning our next set of features and was wondering if you have general timeframe in mind e.g. Summer 22, Fall 22, early 2023... something like this?

We are looking within the next couple weeks.  The change to remove the "Preview" tags will be rolling out shortly and we need to push an update to the docs. 

iwaldman
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you and have a great day.

BasicFunda21
Microsoft
Microsoft

We are using this feature in our project but I would want you to be please check below points:

1. we are not able to add new line using : _\ but it is working by adding \n\n\n\n \n\n\n\n for a single new line.

2. We are not able to use navigationtarget : newWindow paramater , it is not working. I have tried this in trial instance.

3. Please mention how we can use image using web resource , currently I am able to use using directly online image URL.

Following up by private message to clarify some questions.

saileshshah
Regular Visitor

I testing the notifaction and have setup the security. But I've noticed that a user can "Dismiss all notification" but can't "Dimmiss notification". i.e. Can't dismiss each notification in turn and only all at same time.

DineshSiva
Microsoft
Microsoft

Are these coming to OnPrem and Mobile applications as well ? 

Are those in roadmaps ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,710)