cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattw112IG
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Power Apps Loading Screen Flashing

I have a Power App I built in Teams.  It has about 200 users using it every day 4-6 times a day.

Many people have been complaining because sometimes it doesn't load and instead the loading screen just keeps flashing.  It is very hard for me to troubleshoot this because everyone is remote and it doesn't always happen.

I myself have seen this once or twice on completely different power apps.  For example, last night I have another power app I built the standard way and when I was trying to play it from Power apps website I was getting the flashing.  While loading it just kept flashing while trying to load.  I waited for a while never ended.  Then refreshed the browser and still happened.  Refreshed a while later and it loaded.

So, does anyone else get this?  Anyone know why? Or how to prevent it from happening.

I'm trying to get users to like using the Power apps I've built and this is just another issue that is making that difficult.

Thanks,

Terry

2 REPLIES 2
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @Mattw112IG 

I've not seen this problem myself. However, I spoke to someone recently at the south coast conference in the UK who described this exact issue to me. He said that he reported this to Microsoft, who acknowledged it as a bug.

Therefore, I think it's worth raising a support ticket to see what they say. You can do this by clicking the 'Create support ticket' button on the following page.
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/  

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

Interesting!  

I just got a report from a user where we have an app deployed to over 6000 people.  He indicated the exact same condition.  In this case, it is just a regular canvas app.  

I am thinking it has got to be at least something to do with that device they are loading it on as, if it was widespread, I would be hearing from a lot of the 6000 people.

Wonder what is going on here?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,351)