cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drupalgirl
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps Location by Name to Lookup address and auto fill like in the Event list web part in SharePoint, with Bing Maps?

Hello all,

I am not sure if I am just not using the correct terminology when I am search for a solution but here is what I am looking to do.

Creating a Bus Reservation Platform, One of the field I would like is something where you can start typing in the name of the location and the field will start auto generating options for the user. Just like the geolocation field in SharePoint's Event List Webpart. See Bellow.

drupalgirl_0-1650454414228.pngdrupalgirl_1-1650454448725.png

drupalgirl_2-1650454474495.png

I want to use PowerApps as the GUI for users to add RSVPs not SharePoint.

Does anyone have any idea how to incorporate a feature like this with Power Apps? 🙂

I can do this with the custom Iframe component but... I doubt my IT department will allow me to add custom code to our environment. 😞

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,133)