Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErinCannon
Resolver I
Resolver I

Power Apps MDA Missing Labels

Hello,

I have a model driven app that I am building that has a very odd issue.  When I view it, any of the custom labels are not visible or have something odd in them.  I've verified that my users do not have this issue. 

ErinCannon_0-1634820158302.png

I've cleared my cache and reloaded the page as well.  Any ideas what is going on here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ErinCannon
Resolver I
Resolver I

I had assumed since my other users did not seem to be having issues that it wasn't the form itself, but at your suggestion I went to start editing the form and all of the labels just said "blank".  It was very odd, but maybe something was wiped out during my last solution import somehow and my users were seeing a cached version of the form? 

I re-imported the table from the test environment and it seems to have resolved it for now.  Thank you for the suggestions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ErinCannon
Resolver I
Resolver I

For the reference this is what the form looks like in my test environment.

ErinCannon_0-1634821038071.png

poweractivate
Community Champion
Community Champion

@ErinCannon 

You mean where it says "Tab Tab Tab"?

(note - I recommend you skip to the bottom of the post and try that first, just in case - if that works, it'll save a lot of time)

Try (in either a dev copy of the Model Driven App or at least a dev copy of the Form that only you can see under a Security Role assigned to you and that you can select for you to check it) to remove the Business Process Flow from that Form and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists try removing some of the sections one by one starting with the last one and see if the issue persists. If it does, copy the form again (delete the other copy) and start deleting the sections from the first one on down.

I am unsure why the issue is present for you, is it only on that specific form under the Contact Table by the way or is it elsewhere too?

--------------------------

Finally, can you try once more (I know you already tried, but try once more anyway) to

1. Clear ALL cache and also ALL Cookies of the browser - not just the Cache but also all the Cookies too.

2. Fully CLOSE the browser - ALL Windows and ALL tabs. Make sure the browser process is not running or lingering

3. Wait 30 seconds or so.

4. Open the browser and go to a URL of model driven app, or even just make.powerapps.com, and verify that you are signed out - if not, repeat Steps 1-3 above.

5. Go to make.powerapps.com and sign in again when prompted

6. Open Model Driven App, see if the issue persists.

Check if it helps @ErinCannon 

ErinCannon
Resolver I
Resolver I

I had assumed since my other users did not seem to be having issues that it wasn't the form itself, but at your suggestion I went to start editing the form and all of the labels just said "blank".  It was very odd, but maybe something was wiped out during my last solution import somehow and my users were seeing a cached version of the form? 

I re-imported the table from the test environment and it seems to have resolved it for now.  Thank you for the suggestions!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,960)