Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Channah
Helper III
Helper III

Power Apps Premium trial - Questions

Hi there, 

The app I am building requires a premium feature.

Signed up for trial. 

How is the 'premium service' paid for after the trial is complete? No card details taken or will my company be sent the bill? 

Not sure how it works as the T&C's weren't clear on that. 

Thanks, 

CH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @Channah 

>> How is the 'premium service' paid for after the trial is complete?

After the trial completes, you'll no longer be able to access the premium feature.
I don't believe you'll be sent a bill. I've taken several trials in the past and I've never been sent a bill.

>> Does everyone who uses the app need the premium service or just me as the app builder.

Everyone who uses the app will need the premium license, not just the app builder.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Channah
Helper III
Helper III

Also, 

Does everyone who uses the app need the premium service or just me as the app builder. 

thanks, 

CH

As far as I know, Your user on trial can also same premium as yourself.
Your card would be needed but you would also receive billing.

Kindly read through this for further information
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-flow-licensing-faq
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @Channah 

>> How is the 'premium service' paid for after the trial is complete?

After the trial completes, you'll no longer be able to access the premium feature.
I don't believe you'll be sent a bill. I've taken several trials in the past and I've never been sent a bill.

>> Does everyone who uses the app need the premium service or just me as the app builder.

Everyone who uses the app will need the premium license, not just the app builder.

Hope that helps.

That is ridiculous, If 100 people across the company need to use the app all of them need to pay $15 a month to use the app? 

Defeats the purpose of building the app in the first place if its going to cost that much. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,113)