cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerAddict
Super User II
Super User II

Power Apps Studio error - There's a problem with Power Apps Studio right now. Please try again later

Anyone else seeing this error message? Comes only when I try to edit an existing app, not if I try to play the app. Came out of nowhere a few minutes ago (hoping it goes away just like that :))

PowerAppsError.JPG

Thanks,

Hardit Bhatia

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

3 REPLIES 3
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

This happens to me sometimes with Firefox. That being said, it could be browser-agnostic, but does appear to be an issue where the Studio session cache is corrupted.

For me, it fixed itself eventually, and I used Edge in the interim. I searched for others having this issue when it happened to me, but seems to be sporadic. Good luck, sir!

Thanks @GarethPrisk! I did try other browsers but none of them worked. I just waited and did some other things in life, for a change, went back to the studio and all was fine (thank goodness!).

Happened to me for the very first time so seemed very weird and wasn't sure if it was happening for everyone.

All is good now!

Thanks,
Hardit
DaytaMOD

Try this video.  Problem should be easy to solve

Solvet the "Power Apps is down message" https://youtu.be/sxRr-BQCmyQ

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,349)