cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulPellegrini

Power Apps Support Broken?

Hi folks. I have a power apps subscription (per user, per app, per month), however when I go to the power apps support site and try to create a ticket, it says that I'm not subscribed to power apps.

Is there any way I can get some help from microsoft? It's kind of a catch-22.... you can't get help if the site doesn't think you have a subscription, and if the problem is that you have a subscription but the site doesn't recognize it.......

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm saying that only a global admin or the person licensed with the per user can open a support request.  Per app licenses are assigned to the app, not to a specific person. So there is no easy way for the system to determine that you are a licensed user is you only have a per app license.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Do you have a per user or a per app license?  Per app licenses are basically just for runtime so that wouldn't give you access to support.  But if you are logged in with a per user license then you should be able to create a support ticket in Central admin.

Thanks Pstork1. Looking at the pricing page I see two "per app" plans - one is "pay as you go" (linked to an Azure subscription) and the other is a "subscription". I have the second type, a "subscription". The third option I see is "per user", which is also a "subscription".

Are you saying the only of these options that includes any support is the 3rd option?

I'm saying that only a global admin or the person licensed with the per user can open a support request.  Per app licenses are assigned to the app, not to a specific person. So there is no easy way for the system to determine that you are a licensed user is you only have a per app license.

@Pstork1 thanks for that! Based on your explanation I decided to try opening a ticket via the admin interface and I was successful.

Thanks so much!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,883)