Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vlamar
Helper I
Helper I

Power Apps and Snowflake error on using Dataflow

Using Dataflow for connection with Snowflake - Urgent
Friday
Transfer Data from Snowflake to Dataverse table using connector in Dataflow - Urgent
a week ago

Good day All,

I am in a project where I must connect (read-only) data in tables in Snowflake and Power Apps. I saw that it have a connector to Snowflake in using Dataflow. 

When I am using this I received an error:

QTE

---------- Message ----------
DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [42000] SQL compilation error:
syntax error line 1 at position 4 unexpected '1130'.

---------- Session ID ----------
a8380b52-ca21-4522-9f6d-6ce0c09db742

---------- Request ID ----------
3afc8b8e-d1ca-4930-b647-7eca29d1d1dd

---------- Mashup script ----------
section Section1;
shared #"1130B764-882A-4473-A52F-7232B2A7E6E2" = let
Source = Snowflake.Databases("st91021.ca-central-1.aws.snowflakecomputing.com", "1130B764-882A-4473-A52F-7232B2A7E6E2", [Role = null, CreateNavigationProperties = null, ConnectionTimeout = null, CommandTimeout = null]),
Navigation = Source{[Name = "1130B764-882A-4473-A52F-7232B2A7E6E2", Kind = "Database"]}[Data]
in
Navigation;

UNQTE

I had a doubt that the reason is the name of database, warehouse, schema and requested from Snowflake just to change the name with letters but they replying me that I must look more in Power Apps documentation and they will no do nothing.

From other side I can transfer data from Snowflake to Power BI using same credentials given me from Snowflake using connector there in Power BI for Snowflake.

At same time I register free in Snowflake and prepare my own table, warehouse, schema and tables and view and with this the connector is working perfectly and I transferred data to Dataverse tables.

I urgently need of some help and I thank you a lot in advance

You can send reply to my email : vlastomar@yahoo.com

Best Regards

Vlad

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,945)