cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axmus
Regular Visitor

Power Apps component framework , Invalid --Path Error

Hi, i am trying to create my first custom component for powerapps. However i can't get past step 3 at Create your first component using Power Apps Component Framework in Microsoft Dataverse - Power Apps...

I get the error massage "Error: Argument '--path' is invalid. No supported project type found in path /Users/axmus/Desktop/component/LinearInput/LinearInputControl". I dont know how to get past this, i have tried full and relative path with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
axmus
Regular Visitor

I found the solution, the right path is "/Users/axmus/Desktop/component/LinearInput". To get a valid Path remove everything infront of project folder "/Users/axmus/Desktop/component/LinearInput/*LinearInputControl/solutions*".   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
axmus
Regular Visitor

I found the solution, the right path is "/Users/axmus/Desktop/component/LinearInput". To get a valid Path remove everything infront of project folder "/Users/axmus/Desktop/component/LinearInput/*LinearInputControl/solutions*".   

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,107)