cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimLi

Power Apps is removed from Apple's App Store in China?

I developed an app for my university and it has been running well for a year.

Until yesterday I got a feedback that PowerApps is removed from App Store in China.

This is what I didn't expect before I developed this app.

Now many students can't get the app. If the app can't be returned to Apple's app store again, our efforts in the past year will be in vain.

I searched the Internet for the reason why and couldn't find any information about it.

Who can tell me when the app will come back.

Should I look for another solution?

6 REPLIES 6
chass
Administrator
Administrator

Let me ask the release PM. 

Thanks, 

Chuck 

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JimLi

I will feedback this issue to my Teams and hope to help you solve it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Sik

MikeHung
Regular Visitor

Hello @JimLi, thank you for bringing this to our attention!

We had an issue with our release process last week, and we have resolved it now. The app should be available on Apple's App Store in China. Please verify and let us know if you still have any issues.

Thank you for being a loyal customer and for striving to improve Power Apps!

tanvis2011
Frequent Visitor

Hello All,

I am working on 1 App and each screen of this APP has provision to redirect from Screen to another App.

I tried to achieve this by Deeplink (Launch).

Please let me know if deeplink is recommended by Microsoft ?

My further requirement is, I want to pass the parameters from one App to another.

E.g. If one person clicks on a button from 1 App then he/she should redirect to another App. In second App, there is a label where I want to capture screen name of App 1

My company has some users in China who are experiencing the Power Apps app not available in the Apple store as well.  Do we know if this issue was resolved from November for China?

This issue was resolved. The app should be available here:

https://apps.apple.com/cn/app/power-apps/id1047318566

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,073)