Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Apps not connecting to data source

Experiencing service issues

17 REPLIES 17

Same here.  I'm also getting reports of errors for PowerApps.PowerApps Error.png

wyotim
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Just chiming in to say we are getting this too. It appeared to start yesterday around 4pm MST.

Hi All - this issue should now be mitigated, can you please verify?

We are also tracking it on this thread : https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/An-Error-Occurred-on-the-Server/m-p/265418#M7... and on the support page : https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Thanks,
Clay.
wyotim
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@CWesener I will verify here shortly when I get back to the office. I was posting at lunch so I am probably a bit behind the times. Thank you for following up and the rapid response!

We're not getting error messages anymore, but the data still isn't loading. 

One of our apps pulls in from SharePoint right on load and usually takes about 10 seconds to load up. It's been hanging for several minutes.

wyotim
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@CWesenerThings look good on our end. Again, a huge thanks for the speedy response!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apps are loading data now with no errors, just a little slow but we are back online. Thanks

Vishal-Dhole
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApps form is not working and facing an issue UnableToReachServer exception as per below screenshot. Data sources are also disconnected.
Data Sources gets disconnectedData Sources gets disconnectedException ModalException Modal
Is there anyone who is also facing a same issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,436)