cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgomez070393
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps on Microsoft 365 Plans Business Basic

Hi everyone!

Can i use Power Apps For Office 365 on Microsoft 365 Business Basic? I want it for use in SharePoint List with Custom Forms on Power Apps and with Power Automate Flow with Exchange Notifications. Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

@cgomez070393 

Could be because they changed the names

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/microsoft-365-business-basic

Office 365 business plans are now Microsoft 365 business plans. New name, same great value, same price.

• Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
  • Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard

• Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium

• Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business

Based on above, it would be similar to the Office 365 use rights according to what you can check in the November 2020 Power Platform Licensing Guide (attached to this post).

See if this clarification helps as well.

View solution in original post

To clarify regarding @cgomez070393's query,

These licenses do contain a basic Power Apps Limited Use license:

image.png

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
UdayAdhikari
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@cgomez070393 - it does not look like it's included based on this article https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/compare-all-microsoft-365-business-products?t... but I would check with your Microsoft rep.

-U

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

WebMinder
Frequent Visitor

I came across this thread searching for the same information. Don't know why it is so obscured, but when I log on to my Microsoft account I can see that Power Apps are included in this plan. I'm developing a Power Apps app without using premium connectors which will be integrated in Teams. Since this plan includes both apps it seems to be more beneficial than purchasing the Power Apps per app plan. I'll be thankful if someone can add to this conversation.

@cgomez070393 

Could be because they changed the names

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/microsoft-365-business-basic

Office 365 business plans are now Microsoft 365 business plans. New name, same great value, same price.

• Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium

• Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business

Based on above, it would be similar to the Office 365 use rights according to what you can check in the November 2020 Power Platform Licensing Guide (attached to this post).

See if this clarification helps as well.

To clarify regarding @cgomez070393's query,

These licenses do contain a basic Power Apps Limited Use license:

image.png

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Hi! Does a Microsoft 365 Business Premium license let's you use dataverse conectors in your power apps?

Yes and No,

Specifically for Dataverse it's not included, but for "Dataverse for Teams" (DV4T) it is included. So if you plan to develop your app/flow in a Teams environment and only use the app from within the Teams environment, the answer is yes. But Dataverse for Teams (DV4T) comes with a lot of limitations compared to Dataverse, so do you homework first (or do a PoC) to see if DV4T is an option for you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,862)