cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdwardAhn
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power Apps release 3.21023.26 completely broke my app

Anyone else having issues with the new release? Yesterday my app was working perfectly under version 3.21022.27.

Today, with the new release 3.21023.26 my app is unusable.

From what I can tell, there is something broken about the handling of potentially blank records/values, and my conditionally visible/positioned objects are all over the place, and my navigation on conditional screens are also not working at all.

18 REPLIES 18
gazzo1967
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I have posted the same thing!
App working fine now completely broken..
Suggest MS revert to previous  version as this update is breaking peoples apps!!!

laurent68000
Frequent Visitor

Same here. My app is completely broken. Hopefully they fix this soon or revert to previous version...

Colby
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm experiencing issues with my images and onselect properties. Images don't show up in the studio (edit) area. If I run published app I don't see the issues.

DanielaHo
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Same here.

DanielaHo
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

- delete

Do you mean published apps on that version or in the editor? If you go into Edit mode of an app on version 3.2122.27, it will automatically "upgrade" it to the next version, making it broken.

Personally I'm finding that published apps on the old version are still working correctly under version 3.2122.27.

gazzo1967
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

For me its editing as when you save it updates to new release so breaks everything..
Was a great experience after nearly 4 hours of working 😞
any apps published in a previous version will work so until they fix the release do NOT edit any apps you currently have working!
Gary

I can confirm also that rolling back to the previous version fixes the problem (at least temporarily).

EdwardAhn
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi all those of you who are stuck - check this answer here:

Solved: Re: Release 3.20065.16: Controls lose property def... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

You can forcibly set the version of your Power Apps editor to the previously stable version. I can confirm that this allows the app to work perfectly fine. 

In short, get the version you want by browsing this page: PowerApps

Then use this URL format: [region].create.powerapps.com/[version]/studio/

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,101)