cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chucksteel
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power Apps release version 3.21031.49 apps won't load

I published an update to an app built in Dataverse yesterday and it wouldn't load. I backed out my changes using a restore and it started working again. As the change was necessary, I worked on it again but every time I published the app, it wouldn't load. I finally noticed that the Power Apps release version had changed to 3.21031.49 when I published it yesterday. The working version of my app is 3.21031.41. Is it possible to change which Power Apps release is used when publishing? I can't find an option in the settings for this, but I have a rather critical change I need to make in an app that won't work with 3.21031.49.

4 REPLIES 4
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@chucksteel 

Go into the File-> Account part of your app and you will see a "Change authoring version".  You can try to change it there.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

There is no option to change the authoring version when using Power Apps inside of Teams.

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@chucksteel 

Ah, yes...not sure how to change that version then for Teams.

If there is a breaking issue then, I would suggest placing a support ticket with Microsoft on it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
chucksteel
Advocate I
Advocate I

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,579)